This release introduces multiple solutions for runs along with an easy way for customers to evaluate the returned solutions to help configure their Dispatch app. It also includes a UI overhaul for the Nextmv Cloud Console.
New solution evaluation charts
Three new charts are now available for visualizing existing output data: Solution Value Over Time, Solution Value Composition, and Vehicle Value Composition. These visualizations were added to provide additional understanding around returned solutions and can help with app configuration.
More user-friendly interface
We improved the overall design and layout of the Nextmv Cloud Welcome and Demo pages to create a better user experience as customers get started with Nextmv, navigate and configure their Dispatch app, and explore returned solutions.
Improvements and fixes
- Updated JSON input file overview and explanation on Welcome page with more details for getting started
- Added vehicle and stop counter subtext for input files to quickly size up a particular routing problem
- Added tooltips and graphics to facilitate understanding of various aspects in the Dispatch app such as JSON input field definitions and value function composition
- Updated color scheme in map results to be higher contrast and improved highlighting to facilitate better visual parsing of routes
- Added text-based route description for each vehicle in Results tab
- Introduced a new dropdown under Results tab for visualizing each returned solution on the map