This release includes updates to our default solver for the fleet engine and
router engine options. It also includes several bug fixes.
New hybrid solver used as default
The default solver for the fleet engine will now run an exact solver (decision diagrams) alongside a hybrid heuristic solver (ALNS with decision diagrams embedded as repair operators). For smaller problems, the decision diagram solver could prove optimality before the time limit is reached, resulting in shorter run times.
Router engine options updated
In the router engine, the following options have changed:
- The Windows option no longer receives service times for each stop and the list of vehicle shifts. Instead, two separate options (
Services) now exist for this purpose. Note, when using the
Windowsoption, you must also use the separate
- The Shifts option now handles vehicles shifts independently. If used as standalone, the
routerwill restrict the route duration to match the shift.
- The Services option now handles the service time for stops. If used as standalone, it will add to the overall route duration.
- The default output now includes the
route_duration. This duration is modified using the
Servicesoption. When using the
Shiftsoptions, the output displays the
estimated_departureat stops. Time tracking can be tuned by specifying a different time measure with the TravelTimeMeasures option.
- Fixes bug in
stop_durationhandling in fleet
- Fixes bug in
- Fixes bug in time windows